Private Event Terms and Conditions
BEVERAGES: BYOB. Must be 21 to consume alcohol Complimentary water.
DEPOSIT and CANCELLATION POLICY
FOR PRIVATE EVENTS:
$100 DEPOSIT REQUIRED
By booking your event you acknowledge acceptance of our policies.
MINIMUM GUESTS: per day
10 guest min.
10 guest min. Children’s classes
20 guest min. Fundraisers
Deposit is FULLY REFUNDABLE if:
- You meet the required minimum attendees OR the event is cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours advance notice.
- Minimum number of attendees are paid in full the day of the event. Host is responsible for any balance due to meet minimum the day of the event.
Deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE if:
- Event is cancelled with less than required notice. Deposit will be applied AND host will be responsible for any balance due to meet minimum.
- Guests previously registered for your event will receive a class credit to use at a public event, but not a refund if you cancel the event.
PRIVATE EVENT GUEST REGISTRATION:
Both the organizer and your guests must register and pay online or in studio to attend your party and must be paid in full at the beginning of your event.
Cash registration in studio subject to hours of operation.
If the organizer is paying for all guests, a list of participants is due no later than two business days before the event and this will be final participant number charged to the event even if no shows occur the day of the event. Payment for all reservations due day of the event via cash/credit/debit card unless other arrangements have been made.
PRIVATE EVENT GUEST CANCELLATION POLICY:
- BEFORE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Due to the custom nature of ALL of our classes, NO REFUNDS will be issued for reservations! However, if you cancel with at least 2 business days’ notice your payment will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for a future class.
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 510-685-3712 to cancel.
- AFTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Loss of payment will occur for no shows; or a cancellation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Seats are transferable up to 3 hours before class with notification of name change.
- Host is responsible for any outstanding balance due to meet minimum as a result of guest cancellation.
NON-PAINTER POLICY and LATECOMERS:
A paid reservation is required for all guests. Non-painting guests are not allowed. Guest arriving more than 15 minutes after start of painting session will be allowed to paint, but must catch up on their own. Guests 1 hour late after start of painting session, may take home supplies, but will not be allowed to paint.
SET UP, CLEAN UP, TRAVEL and LATE FEES:
We encourage bringing in party food for your guests and set up at our 6-foot buffet table. The host may arrive 30 minutes prior to the party for set up. Additionally, during the last 15 minutes of your event you are responsible to pack up or dispose of any food/decorations you have brought in.
Private events are allocated studio time of 3 hours.
Fees for extra time due to late arrivals or overtime in studio are $75 per 30-minutes or fraction thereof. 5-minute grace period allowed before charges will be made. Other time arrangements for certain events may be agreed-upon, but if additional time is necessary, these fees will apply in the same manner. Additionally, if the room is booked for another event, your party may be cancelled if it is not started within 30 minutes of its scheduled start time and your deposit and registrations will be forfeited.
There will be a $50 fee to travel within the San Francisco Bay Area.